Are you ready to start building the healthy habits to become the ULTIMATE YOU?
Health has become so complicated that often you don’t know where to start.
That’s why we have launched this 30-Day Healthy Habits Challenge to help you do at least one thing good for your health, every single day. Best of all? We are going to do it along with you!
How does it work?
Each day for the next 30 days, we will give you one healthy habit to complete to help you eat, move, think, or sleep better – simple tools to help you live a healthier and happier life.
We will also give you full step-by-step instructions on how to perform each task and give options to help you make it easier or harder so that even absolute beginners and more experienced Sleekgeeks can take part.
- Sign up: (only when you are ready to start) Make your pledge below [Sign up here]
- Support Group: Join our dedicated Facebook Support Group so that you can follow along with everyone else. [Join it here]
We will not be sending you a daily email reminder. You must visit this page daily to find out what the next Habit is.
- Please bookmark this page now so that you can visit it daily whenever it suits you.
- On each day click on the relevant habit to read instructions
RULES: You must complete all 30 tasks in 30 days:
Taken individually, the tasks are actually fairly easy. The real challenge, however, is sticking to the plan and completing all 30 tasks in 30 days. Put an end to Monday-morning-resolutions and then Friday-night-fallings-off-the-wagon. It’s time to commit to a full 30 days!
- If you are successful at completing the task for the day, you are done with that task. You can then focus on completing the next task the next day.
- However, if you fail to complete the task for the day (e.g. Day 5), then the next day (Day 6) you need to re-do the previous day’s task that you failed and also complete the current day’s task (Day 6).
- To clarify: People often ask “Must they do Day 1, 2, 3, and 4 tasks all on day 4?” The answer is NO (see the above two points) – but, we do encourage you to pick out habits that you find beneficial and try to find ways to fit them into your daily life. [Read more about our answer here].
DAILY TASKS OVERVIEW:
Ready? Pledge your commitment below and join us in our dedicated group over here.
- Please bookmark this page now so that you can visit it daily for your new habit.