WOW! 8 Weeks goes by quickly! Can you believe it?
Congratulations to all of you that have arrived at the finish line!
We strongly encourage you to submit your after measurements regardless of your progress.
We have no doubt that you feel much better about life right now compared to day #1 just 8 weeks ago.
Keep yourself accountable and use this as just another checkpoint in your life-long journey for health and fitness.
You will need
- A scale
- A measuring tape (that uses centimeters)
- A willing friend, partner, or challenge buddy to help you
You have a 1-day “grace” on either side of your challenge end date. For example: If your heat end date is Monday, then you must note down your measurements and submit them both within 1 day of your heat ending date. That means you can submit your before information either on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Don’t leave it to the last minute if you can help it. Anything submitted after Tuesday midnight won’t be accepted.
- Round to one decimal point when not a round number (e.g. 96.58 becomes 96.6)
- Already round numbers do not need decimals added.
- ONLY input the number and NOT the metrics. (e.g. submit 96.6 not 96.6 kg)
- Make sure the tape measure is straight when taking measurements around the body. We recommend measuring 3 times to ensure accuracy.
- Write your measurements down on paper before submitting them in on the form. Technical issues and device failures can happen at the most inappropriate times.
AFTER MEASUREMENTS FORM:
NOTE: Please submit this form in a timely manner (see the table below if you are unsure when your check-in is due).
Click here to fill in the form and remember to also submit your after photos as well.